If you have decided to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, you are now born again and adopted into the Family of God. May God bless your decision and new life resting in the truth of Jesus.
Here are a few things that will help you to grow as a Christian:
1. PRAY— prayer is like a telephone line that goes directly to God. It’s important to spend time talking to Him every day, the more the better (Philippians 4:6).
2. READ THE BIBLE— the Bible is like a love letter from God. The more you read it, the more you’ll fall in love with Him (1 Peter 2:2). Also, get an MP3 player! SEE INFORMATION BELOW *
3. FELLOWSHIP— you need to have friends who share your beliefs and who can encourage you. This is why it’s so important to find a good, Bible-believing church where you can meet other Christians (Hebrews 10:24-25).
4. WITNESS TO OTHERS— share your faith in Jesus Christ with others. Pray that the Lord will reveal how you should witness and when (Mark 16:15).
If you need help finding a church in your area, feel free to call the number below. A group of caring Christians will help you locate a good place to fellowship:
(714) 979-4422 between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
Also, here are some websites that can help you:
New Believers Study
The Word For Today
Find A Church
God bless you and we pray that you continue to grow closer to the Lord every day!
* We call our MP3 players our GodPods!
They are our food for the souls through the ears.